Treat Your Hair with Super Easy Banana Milkshake
Ok, so let me explain to you what I did today, it was a boring long Sunday with nothing special to do. I thought to pamper myself with some natural beauty treatment. My mom who got super jet black hair with no sign of grey keeps chasing me with different hair masks but I always get away easily because I am sensitive to smell. For me, egg hair pack is not a good option. Today I asked mom to help me with my lifeless hair and she said: “go and apply Milkshake”. I was like, mom you heard it wrong and you said it wrong too. But she was sure of her advice and words. She said banana milkshake for hair is really healthy and quick way to get soft locks. So I tried it and let’s see what we need to accomplish this task:
- Banana – For shoulder length hair, one banana is sufficient. You can increase the quantity according to the length of your hair.
- Milk – One teacup milk is more than enough.
- Honey – It adds moisturizer to your hair.
- Take a ripe banana, peel it off.
- Cut it into thin slices and mash it with the use of blender or hand.
- Once it’s mashed, pour some milk in it. Mix it well.
- Pour one tablespoon honey and again blend it until it gets really smooth.
How apply it
- Use your hands and get dirty as I did or you can simply ask your mom to do it.
- Apply it from scalp to end tips of your hair.
- Make sure you covered every single inch of your scalp.
- Leave this mask on your hair for good 30-40 minutes.
How to wash it off
- Rinse your hair properly until you are sure about that no trace of bananas left in your hair.
- Wash your hair with the normal procedure you follow each time.
- My hair feels much softer.
- Hair looks lustrous.
- I feel so pampered.
# # At Last…This recipe will not only prove best for deep-conditioning your hair but you may also drink its delicious leftovers # #<
This post was last modified on May 1, 2018 5:57 pm